Making pizza at home is not only healthy and cost-effective but also a fun-filled endeavour that can soon turn into your favourite hobby. You can experiment with various kinds of dough, toppings, sauces and cheeses. The kind of oven that you use for making this yummy Italian delicacy matters a lot in determining how the crust will turn out. What better appliance can you think of than a pizza maker to make the perfect pizzas? With the dual side heating functionality of this appliance, it lets you use it as an oven ensuring even heat distribution.
With a pizza maker at home, you will soon become a Pizzaiolo. Besides making scrumptious pizzas, you can also make uttapams, chillas, omelettes and tikkis using this appliance. Most of the advanced pizza makers come with baking, roasting and grilling functions, thus making it a wonderful multipurpose appliance to own. If you have just added a new pizza maker to your existing range of cooking appliances, you might be wondering how to use it. This guide can help you through the process.
Steps for Making Pizza at home Using Pizza Maker
Follow these steps to make pizzas in your pizza making machine.
- Grease the pizza base with butter and pizza sauce. Top it up with toppings of your choice (vegetables, paneer, chicken or mutton chunks); you can also add herbs or olives as per your preference. Sprinkle a generous amount of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Switch on the appliance and choose the temperature as per your recipe.
- Preheat it for five minutes. Once the light changes to green, it is ready to use.
- Adjust the knob and set the desired temperature.
- Bake the prepared pizza for 15-20 minutes. Once done, you can serve hot.
Preparing hygienic, delicious and healthy pizzas at home is as simple as that.
Your new pizza maker can help you make much more than just pizzas. Read on to find out how to use your pizza maker at home for making lip-smacking omelettes.
- Beat two eggs along with half a teaspoon each of salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Preheat your pizza maker and pour in the egg mixture.
- Once the mixture sets in at the edges, gently start pushing the cooked part from the edges towards the centre. This helps the uncooked portions to reach the hot surface of the pizza maker. Continue pushing the cooked portions as required.
- When you don’t find any liquid egg portions and the surface of the eggs thicken, place the filling (1/3 cup of chopped onion, green chillies, tomatoes and coriander leaves along with grated cheese) and on any one side of the omelette and fold it into half.
- Flip the pizza maker and cook for a few more seconds.
That’s it! Your hot and scrumptious omelette is ready to serve.
Once you have a pizza maker in your range of cooking appliances and start making pizzas at home, you can be assured that it will give you amazing results. It can make your pizzas perfectly crispy and very tasty.